The Q&A Archives: Nut Grass

Question: How do I control Nut grass in my lawn

Answer: Nutsedge can be controlled with herbicides containing either halosulfuron or imazaquin, sold as Manage? and Image?, respectively. Repeat applications ? possibly over several years ? will be required to control all the underground reproductive parts or nutsedge.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Char and is called "'Diamond Head' Sunrise"