The Q&A Archives: Grafting Knife

Question: Do you know where I can purchase a grafting knife for T bud grafting that is manufactured in the USA?

Answer: Raintree Nursery carries a number of grafting knives in their catalog. Here's how to contact them: 391 butts Rd., Morton, WA 98356. (360) 496-6400.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Southern Comfort"