The Q&A Archives: Grass Rolls

Question: I would like to get information on grass rolls for gardens or landscaping. I would also like to know where I can purchase this product, preferably companies in Vancouver, British Columbia. Would you be able to help me?

Answer: Sounds like you're looking for 'sod', which is commercially grown turfgrass that's peeled up (with roots attached) and sold in rolls or sheets. After preparing the planting bed by leveling it and raking it smooth, sod is unrolled onto the designated area, watered well, and becomes an instant lawn. In your area there's Bos Sod Farm, 2565 Dixon Rd. RR#4, Abbotsford BC, V3G2H2, (phone 1-800-267-7763) or BC Rentals, 8383 Manitoba St., Vancouver, V5X3A9.(Phone (604) 232-1222)

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."