The Q&A Archives: Master Gardener, NGA Member

Question: How do I become a master gardener and become a member of NGA?

Answer: Master Gardener programs differ somewhat from state to state but are administered through the land grant colleges and County Extension programs. For information about the program in your area, contact your local County Extension office. In your county the number is 285-4630.

Information about National Gardening Association membership and subscriptions to National Gardening Magazine is available at the NGA web site: where you can join on-line if you wish.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Sempervivum Henry Carrevon"