The Q&A Archives: Planting Pots in Quantity

Question: Where can I find planting pots in quantitites to plant mums in, to sell to landscapers?

Answer: Depending how many pots you think you will need, you may be able to find them locally if you ask a local nursery to order them for you; you may be able to find what you need from a national mail order house such as Charley's Greenhouse Supply, 1569 Memorial Highway, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 or from a regional wholesaler such as Griffin's Your local County Extension may also be able to help you locate a source as well as offer helpful information about growing the mums. Their number in Atlantic County is 625-0056. Good luck with your project!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Moss on a log"