Views: 215, Replies: 1 » Jump to the end
Dec 30, 2014 11:16 PM CST
|Here are my new year's resolutions
what are yours?
1. To order no more seeds besides Aloinopsis mix if not enough germinate.
2. Order no more plants if their not for my Haworthia Truncata collection. I'm going to start saving money for that.
3. Try harder at not buying plants and seeds because of depression.
4. Clean my apartment once a week and not letting it slip because of depression.
5. Start my jenday conure on fruits and vegetables.
6. Try to play on my psp, PlayStation 2, and PlayStation 3 more.
7. Concentrate more on the plants I already have instead of getting new ones for a while.
8. Try not to let my depression get to me as much.
When the past is forgotten it is destined to be repeated.
Dec 30, 2014 11:49 PM CST
|1) No more buying new succulents that are too tender. Whichever tender succulents survive this years outdoor winter temps of freezing and below win and they will get all my attention in 2015's Spring.
2) Expand my ideas and inspirations to do more succulent plantings in containers. Pinterest, here I come...
3) Hunt for more of my favorite echeveria-like rosettes next Spring: E. Lola, E. setosa, Graptoveria 'Debbie', E. Doris Taylor, E. Lime and Chili
4) Cancel Cable to give more time for playing with my succulents and Pokémon video game
5) Try harder to sow and grow the semps seeds that people have generously sent to me last Fall.
|« Garden.org Homepage
« Back to the top
« Forums List
« Cactus and Tender Succulents forum