Unidentified plant - Knowledgebase Question

Roanoke, Vi
Question by be3524
I have a perennial which I bought several years ago on a reduced rack and no tag. I've been trying to identify it and have asked at Home Depot and your competitor. No one knows what it is. The only picture I have is on my cellphone. Is there a way I can send you the picture and see if you know what it is. I get a lot of compliments on it. I'd like to know what it is.

0

Unfortunately, our system isn't set up to accept photos. I suggest you check with your local Master Gardeners. Public Outreach varies from county to county, but there's likely a group that can help you. Here's a link to their sites: http://www.vmga.net/Links.htm. Good luck!

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Spinystar (Escobaria vivipara)"