Bagworm treatment - Knowledgebase Question

Dallas, Te
Question by jimboyd605
June 30, 2010
I need a SPRAYER that will

Answer from NGA
June 30, 2010


What you describe is called a trombone sprayer and while they used to be quite common, I'm not sure you'll be able to easily find one. Everything now is powered by electricity or batteries. I wish I could help you locate one!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Baja_Costero and is called "Aloe with six-legged friends"