Keeping my blueberries - Knowledgebase Question

Drums, Pe
Question by JanetRN
Do you have any suggestions that would help me dtering small animals and birds from eating all my blueberries? I have 2 small bushes in 2 large pots against my home

0

You can use commonly available bird netting over your blueberry bushes, the kind with the quarter-inch openings, to protect the fruit. If you secure the ends of the netting by anchoring them to the ground, birds should not be able to get inside the netting and become trapped. If your plants are small, you can make cylinders out of chicken wire to encircle the bushes. Then place a circle of the same material over the opening in the top. Either way, your blueberries will be safe from the birds and the birds won't get stuck inside the enclosure. Good luck!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Blanket Flower Amber Wheels"