Large Front Gate entry Redo - Knowledgebase Question

carlsbad, Ca
Question by ronhamma
I am working plan to replace large HOA front gate entry garden by July 8. Theme must be Mediterranean plants. ? what will work well with existing Lavender/Olive trees. Want a little more color pop w/o making entry look like shopping mall. So far, I'm looking at adding Mexican Sage and white Lantana. A little more color perennial please? Thank You
Ron

0

Some other recommendations for your entry including color perennials:

Giant Liriope, Aztec Grass, Dwarf Pentas, Lily of the Nile, Blue Plumbago, and Bird of Paradise.

Because it is an entry landscape, for the location / design, I would terrace the plantings; Larger ones in the back and groundcovers such as Aztec Grass in the front. Also be sure to stagger / zig-zag your plant massings to achieve a full mass of flowering color. Hope this helps and good luck!

Today's site banner is by joannakat and is called "Tulips"