tomatos - Knowledgebase Question

greenville, Pe
Question by budharkins
I ask this question about two days ago my tomatos leaves are curling and they look sick i have sprayed them with daconil but that doesnt seam to do much i live in north western Pa. budharkins@gmail.com thank you

0

Sorry you did not receive the answer to your question. Let's try again: The shapes of tomato leaves vary depending upon variety. Some leaves are smooth and look like the leaves on potato plants and others are wrinkled and more 'tomatoey' looking. The weather can also have an affect on how leaves look. Unless the leaves are distorted, thick, or curl upward, I wouldn't be too concerned about their appearance. Unless the plants look unhealthy, get blotches, or the leaves begin to yellow, your plants are probably just fine.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Purple Crocus in March"