cauliflower - Knowledgebase Question

McKees Rocks, Pe
Avatar for tazmo16
Question by tazmo16
July 2, 2010
only 15% of my plants are producing what can i do for the other 85% thank you have a good and safe 4th

Answer from NGA
July 2, 2010
There's not much you can do to encourage growth on your plants. As long as they are receiving adequate sunshine and water, they will grow and mature on their own schedule. Just be patient with your plants. Hope you have a great harvest.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Newyorkrita and is called "Siberian Iris China Spring "

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.