Bell Pepper pests - Knowledgebase Question

Windham, Ne
Question by kasaab
Hello, Can you help me identify what is happening to my bell peppers? The leaves started to show dry yellow circular holes - it started with the top foilage and now the number of holes has increase and some leaves are almost completely gone. I'm not sure if it's a bug or a desease as the other near by plants do not have this problem. What should I do to fix/stop this? - Thank you, Karen

0

It is really difficult to diagnose a plant problem without seeing it so I'm going to direct you to a university website with photos to help you sort out the possible problems. There are photos you can use to compare the damage you see with the insect pest or disease damage. Right now I'm leaning toward sunscald but it might be a disease. So, put on your detective cap and visit this site: http://vegetablemdonline.ppath...

Hope it helps you determine just what's going on with your plant!

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Purple Crocus in March"