tomatoes - Knowledgebase Question

bel air, Ma
Question by tfleiner
i planted healthy tomato plants now they look deformed like the leaves sre curled up into a hard ball not growing well but not dying either any suggestion p.s. i put horse manure in my garden this year in spring done it before no problems. cucumbers and squash doing fine. thank you tina

0

The shapes of tomato leaves vary depending upon variety. Some leaves are smooth and look like the leaves on potato plants and others are wrinkled and more 'tomatoey' looking. The weather can also have an affect on how leaves look. Unless the leaves are distorted, thick, or curl upward, I wouldn't be too concerned about their appearance. Unless the plants look unhealthy, get blotches, or the leaves begin to yellow, your plants are probably just fine.

Today's site banner is by bootandall and is called "Lilac"