creeping charlie - Knowledgebase Question

Chicago, Il
Avatar for bobsuth
Question by bobsuth
I have a lot of creeping charlie in my back lawn which gets a lot or sun. I have put on chemicals and the leaves shrivel up and then in 2 weeks appear agaion. what can do to get rid of it?

Chemical control for creeping Charlie in your lawn is a postemergence broadleaf weed killer containing dicamba often found mixed with other weed killers, 2,4-D and mecoprop or MCPP in combination products (Trimec, Three Way Lawn Weed Killer, Weed B Gone Max etc.) Products containing triclopyr or 2,4-DP may also provide decent control. A second application later in the season according to label direction can provide additional control.

Creeping charlie is difficult to control so don't give up on it. Eventually you'll get the upper hand.

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Zoia and is called "New Hampshire October"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.