Indoor Gardening - Knowledgebase Question

phoenix, Ar
Question by figet211
I have bought new plants and my now indoor plants have brown spots, are losing their leaves, and are looking like they are drying out! I have Blue Salvia, Basil, Rosemary, and even Celosia. I thought maybe I they were under watering, but I have no idea. Now they are all turning really brown and starting to look dead. I have them all in pots with rocks at the bottom and soil. What can I do??

0

If you are trying to grow salvia, rosemary and celosia indoors, they won't be happy. They need at least 4 hours of direct sunshine or they will wither and die. They like soils on the dry side so water only every 7-10 days. Your basil prefers to be outdoors but will grow in a sunny window sill. Take your plants outside and with any luck they will perk right up. Hope so!

Today's site banner is by TsFlowers and is called "Brown Thrasher"