what to do with tree & bush stumps - Knowledgebase Question

Dunn, No
Question by njohns001
I am cleaning up a backyard that was neglected for over 5 yrs. In doing so I have had to cut done shrubs & trees that had gotten out of control. There are to many stumps at this time for me to remove them all. Is there anyway/anything I can put on the stumps to keep them from growing back.
fyi: I am in my mid 60's
until I can get to time to remove them a few at a time

0

You can try using a product such as Brush B Gon or Round Up on the stumps. Make fresh cuts and paint the stumps with the product. It will move down into the roots and will kill at least some of the roots. Repeat applications will be necessary. Or, if there are lots and lots of roots and stumps it may be worth your while and the expense of hiring a landscape to dig and remove the stumps for you. This will you'll be assured they won't sprout up in your landscape. Best wishes with your project!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Blanket Flower Amber Wheels"