peppers - Knowledgebase Question

delmar, Ma
Question by lil_latin84
my jalapeno perrers are leaning over as if they arnt getting enough water yet the soil is moist not wet, there is good dranage and properly fertalized. the leaves are turning brown and falling off, the top of the plant is hanging down (limp) and the flowers have fell off completely. and and all advice is welcomed please help. thanx alot

0

With such good growing conditions I feel bad that your plants are not thriving. There may be insects at work. Check the stems for holes or other injuries and brush the soil away from the roots to see if there's something underground munching on the roots. Sometimes root maggots can cause the symptoms you describe. Until we discover the cause, there's really nothing we can recommend to help you save your plants. Sorry!

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "From Bud to Bloom"