Bulb Water Sprayer - Knowledgebase Question

London, ON
Avatar for mvergeer
Question by mvergeer
January 28, 1999
I picked up "Seed Starter" by Maureen Heffernan at the Library and she mentions a Bulb Water Sprayer to water seedlings. Where can I purchase one?

Answer from NGA
January 28, 1999
Large garden centers occasionally stock these, as well as specialty mail order suppliers such as Charley's Greenhouse Supply (1-800-322-4707) which carries one which can be used as either a sprinkler or a duster (it has two spray heads). If you are simply watering seedlings, in my experience any small sprayer bottle capable of producing a soft and gentle spray will do just fine.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by RootedInDirt and is called "Pitcher Plant"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.