Bugs Everywhere! - Knowledgebase Question

Zephyrhills, Fl
Question by ptyza_77
Help! I've got these critters all over my vegatable garden. I've sprayed twice with Triazide only to have them come back within a week. They're about an 1/8th of an inch long, brown, and have a pentagonal type 'shell'. I wish I could upload a picture. I'm trying not to spray with anything more harsh than triazide since they're on the veggies, but can't get rid of them.

0

Permethrin is the oldest, and most common, of the pyrethroid insecticides. It is widely available and is sold under a large number of different brand names (Martin?s Vegetables Plus, Bonide Eight Vegetable, Fruit & Flower, and Hi-Yield Garden, Pet & Livestock Insect Control are three examples). Permethrin is labeled for use on many different vegetable crops and is effective against many beetle, bug, and caterpillar pests. Because it controls so many different insect pests and is labeled for use on most vegetables, this is probably one of the most useful insecticides for home vegetable gardeners to keep on hand. Good luck with your garden!

Today's site banner is by EscondidoCal and is called "Daylily & Lantana"