creeping stuff in the grass - Knowledgebase Question

Detroit, Mi
Question by kathleen_pot
In our backyard, most is grass, but we are seeing something with small leaves, very viney creeping through. It smells bad, no flowers. It is creeping into the area we are using for garden. How do we get rid of it? Can we reseed?

0

I can't identify the weed by your description but I found a website with photos and descriptions of the most common vining weeds found in lawns. If you look at the pictures you might be able to identify your plant: http://www.bayeradvanced.com/g...

Controls are also listed on the stie. You can reseed once you've eliminated the weed. Check the product label to see if there is a waiting period after use and before reseeding. Wait the appropriate time and then reseed. Good luck with your lawn!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "NOID Daylily"