Sick Bradford Pear - Knowledgebase Question

Austin, Te
Avatar for deborahnolen
Question by deborahnolen
July 7, 2010
Thank you for your suggestion of

Answer from NGA
July 7, 2010
I don't think you can get anyone to make housecalls but you can certainly cut off a branch with the affected leaves and take it to your cooperative extension office for diagnosis. A microscopic examination can provide clues to the problem. Contact Travis County Cooperative Extension, 1600 Smith Road, Austin, TX 78721-3541 phone
(512) 854-9600. Good luck with your pear tree.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by SongofJoy and is called "Blue Pansies"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.