plants that go to seed - Knowledgebase Question

mims, Fl
Question by brandysmith_
I visited the depot 7/6/10,no soilless seed starter, I was told seeds had to be returned, when will seeds return? Do I leave my glads in ground? I have tomato plants 2 feet high no sign of flowers, am I lacking some thing?, roses in the same bed and are on there second blooming.

0

I'm not sure I understand your question about seed starting and returning the seeds. Seed starter mix is milled spaghnum moss and should be readily available in your garden center. If it is not, you can use regular potting soil to start your seeds. Gladiolus can be left in the ground all year around. Tomato plants will fail to bloom if the weather is too hot but eventually they will bloom and set fruits so just be patient. Enjoy your garden.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Camellia bud"