habiscus - Knowledgebase Question

Plainview, Ne
Question by cvlanis1
You were on the button for my geraniums having too much nicin and not flowering - they are beautiful now - thanks

My habiscus have yellow leaves here and there and are not flowering - what am I doing wrong - they are potted plants with fresh potting soil...

0

Glad we were able to diagnose the problme with your geraniums! As for your hibiscus, it's normal for some of the older leaves to turn yellow and fall off but new leaves will develop and take their places. The leaves usually turn bright yellow and then fall off. It's nothing to be concerned about. Hibiscus flowers on a particular cycle. It starts off with a flush of blooms and when they fade it rests for a few weeks before flowering again. Right now my hibiscus is not flowering but I think it will in about two weeks. I'd just be patient - your hibiscus will develop flowers again. Enjoy!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "African Violet"