Million Bells Petunia's - Knowledgebase Question

charleroi, Pe
Question by terrykuzman
I purchased a lot of million bell petunias for my banister boxes however every single flower in every box and different location have died. They were watered regularly and provided feed regularly. Every other of my flowers are fine just these ones have died. Can you explain why.

0

Calibrachoa, or million bells, is a really easy annual to grow. Their only requirement is soil that drains quickly. Keeping the plants too wet can lead to root rot diseases. It's important to allow the top of the soil to dry before waterings. A symptom of overwatering is if your plants are wilting even though the soil is still damp, a root rot problem is developing. If you plant them again, couple them with other dry soil companions such as rock rose or salvia. This way you won't accidentally overwater them.

Today's site banner is by bootandall and is called "Lilac"