Why can't I upload pictures to albums? - Knowledgebase Question

Oviedo, Fl
Question by homedepotgar
This web site appears to be broken. I'm trying to upload photos for diagnostic purposes... but they will not upload. I keep getting a 401/404 page.

0

It can seem a little complicated to upload photos to your album, but here's what to do. Start by clicking on Image#1 on the Home Depot album page and then typing in the name and file location of your photo. Or, just click on "browse" and then go to your computer's picture file. Click on the picture you want to download and then click "open" on your computer screen. The file name will automatically appear in the Image#1 line on the Home Depot album page. After you've done that, click on Image#2 and repeat. When you've finished naming/locating all your photos, click on the "Upload" button on the Home Depot album page and your photos will be uploaded onto the album page. Then click on "continue" and you should see your photos in your album. Hope this helps walk you through the process.

Today's site banner is by TsFlowers and is called "Brown Thrasher"