Moss and succulents - Knowledgebase Question

Commerce, Ge
Question by careng4
Hello, a friend wants moss & succulents for her wedding next fall. Can you buy moss here in metro ATL area? I've never seen it for sale and what succulent plants would you recommend?
Thanks so much!

0

The Atlanta Botanical Garden has a display of succulents that might interest you. They are grown inside The Desert House so the growing conditions can be controlled. Outdoors, the weather is too humid for them to thrive. The opposite is true of moss. The weather is too hot for moss to be happy. I hope your friend changes her mind about the moss and succulents for her wedding. The plants will be difficult to grow and might be hard to find in your region. Why not check with a local florist or wedding planner to see what's available during the time of the wedding? Best wishes with your project!

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "From Bud to Bloom"