ASKING EXPERT EASIER THAN FIGURING OUT LIBRARY !!! - Knowledgebase Question

BRIDGEPORT, Co
Question by BAPME
HELLO
I ENTERED THE PLANT CODE BTAA0206 10 TIMES , AND GOT NOWHERE !
IF I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THESE PLANTS I RESUED FROM GOING INTO THE DUMPSTER I WOULD'VE GIVEN UP.

THEY WERE PACKED VERY TIGHT IN THEIR CONTAINER , AND WITH LEAVES !
I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY.
I PULLED THEM OUT BY HAND , AND THINNED 2 OF THE 6 OUT.
THEY ARE NOT DOING WELL, BARE SPOTS. NO NEW GROWTH.
RAN OUT OF SPACE .

0

I've tried entering the plant code and had the same results so I know how you feel. I'm not sure what's up with the code! Sounds like the plants were rootbound so unpotting them was the kindest thing to do. Planting them in well draining soil will help them stretch out and hopefully recover from their ordeal. It's quite common for plants to go through a stressful period when their roots are disturbed so what you are seeing might be just a little stress. Try to protect them from hot sunshine until their roots establish themselves in your garden. When they flower they should be much easier to identify. You can take a flower into your local garden center and ask for help with identification. Best wishes with your plants.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Mixed Coleus"