Fruit and Flower plants - Knowledgebase Question

Redmond, Wa
Question by sheetalkamat
I planted lot of annuals, perennials, roses and some vegetables like parsley, egg plant, corn, strawberry in june. Start of june to be specific. I potted it in container with soil: Miracle-Gro moist control. The packet says it provides food for 5-6 months. Should i be applying plant food/fertilizer now or wait for few more days/months. How do i know that its time to apply food.

0

You probably won't have to feed your plants for the rest of the season. The time release fertilizer in the potting soil will provide all that your plants need in terms of nutrients for the remainder of the year. Perennials such as roses and strawberries can be fed each spring with a time release fertilizer. The rest of your plants you are growing are annuals and shouldn't need feeding again this growing season. Best wishes with your plants.

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Aster and Sedum"