bermuda grass - Knowledgebase Question

Louisville, Ke
Question by djewell2009
what does bermuda grass look like and how can I get rid of it.And is it mixed in with other grass seeds that you buy from the store. I also have some kind of grass growing in my backyard the blades grows thick and when I cut it the stems are thick to where the the stem shreds what kind of grass is that

0

One of the best sites I've found for help in identifying weeds in the lawn is: http://www.landscape-america.c...

Click on the photo that looks most like the weed, or use the box on the lefthand side of the page to scroll down through the names of grassy weeds. You'll get a photo and a description. Hope you find the site helpful.

Grass seed mixtures can have a small percentage of weed seeds present (look on the label for the percentage) but weed seeds can blow in on the wind or be deposited by birds so even if your lawn starts out weed free, weeds can still invade it. I hope you can identify the weeds!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Gizmo the Gremlin"