Lantana and Jasmia - Knowledgebase Question

Name: Audrey Lavko
Chicago, Il
Question by sweetsco2
I have a Lantana tree in which I take it back in the house after summer and a Jasmia tree also and do the same.I know these are Annuals in our zone. Haven't done anything different then I always do but this year some of the leaves are turning white..don't understand..I love asking the experts this is really cool..Thanks

0

You didn't mention whether or not you regularly feed your plants. A nutrient deficiency can cause the leaves to lose their green pigmentation. On the other hand, if you are seeing a white coating on the surface of the leaves, you're dealing with a fungal disease called powdery mildew. If so, prune off the affected plant parts or treat your plants with a copper based fungicide. Good luck with your plants!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "African Violet"