Snake Repellent - Knowledgebase Question

Spring, Te
Question by kghazanfar
Is there a snake repellent that would keep snakes out of my back yard? I live next to the woods. Snake away, lime and sulphur has not worked. Help!

0

Some snakes are not repelled by Snake Away but most are. I can't vouch for the product because I've never used it, but I've heard that Liquid Fence? Snake Repellent is effective. I checked the list of ingredients and it sounds relatively safe to use: Mint Oil 3.13%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1.56%, Thyme Oil White 1.17%, Garlic Oil 0.78%, Putrescent Egg Solids 0.78% and Other : 92.58% (Water). Since snakes are drawn or repelled by odors, this product just might do it! You can also make the area less attractive to snakes by keep the lawn mowed short. Wish there were a sure-fire way to keep the snakes away!

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Textures"