Arbor in Distress! - Knowledgebase Question

McKinleyville, CA
Question by abquilts
I want to thank you for yesterday's advice on my arbor. My delima was when, and how to dismatle the old (weather-bettin)and replace it with a brand new 7 ft.redwood arbor.

I took your advice and removed all the old arbor pieces, and cut into the vines (right down the middle). I managed to massage the really strong vine and wrap it in a torn sheet, and pull it to the side. Same with the other side. Then I marched across the street to my Irish neighbor, and said,

0

Congratulations on your determination to go ahead with the project! I know you'll be able to coax the vines up onto their new arbor and they will be happy. So will you, once the job is complete. Then you can step back, admire the project, and look around for other projects you'd like to tackle. We're here to offer advice.... Enjoy your landscape!

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Purple Crocus in March"