Tomato Plant Problem - Knowledgebase Question

Waltham, Ma
Question by jadegalfas
I purchased a Patio tomato plant from Home Depot. I was having an issue with the flowers falling off when they were just tiny tomatoes so I purchased Dynamite fertilizer under the recommendation of an associate. Now my flowers aren't falling off and my plant is fruiting healthily, but the leaves are turning brown and dry and seem to be dying. What can I do? Thanks!

0

Tomato plants are susceptible to all kinds of fungal and bacterial disease, and are also sensitive to cultural problems stemming from watering to feeding to exposure to sunshine so diagnosing the problem with your plant is nearly impossible without being able to physically inspect the plant. There is a diagnostic website that you might find helpful: http://vegetablemdonline.ppath...
Look at the photos and read the descriptions of each of the problems until you find one that matches what you are seeing on your plant. I hope you find this website helpful! Bet wishes with your tomato plant!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "African Violet"