Plant Id - Knowledgebase Question

Hesperia, Ca
Question by wb6vvv
We purchased hanging baskets from the local Home Depot and just love the green foliage with the little white flowers on them. We want to make sure we can find them again next year, but have no idea what they are. Can anybody identify them for us? I took a picture of them, but I don't see any means of attaching the picture to this email. Thank you, Gary

0

We can't accept photo attachments through this forum but if you can post your pictures on a photo hosting web site such as Flickr and then send us a link to the photo (in a new question) we can look at the picture and identify the plant for you. It's probably Bacopa (do a web search to see if the photos match what you have). If not, feel free to post your photos and send us a link. Enjoy your hanging baskets.

Today's site banner is by EscondidoCal and is called "Daylily & Lantana"