what kind of tree do i have - Knowledgebase Question

jackson, Oh
Question by klswick
hard to describe....the brances are fern like, very long and delicate, the trunk is small, almost smooth, more like a vine than tree bark, as the limbs come off the tree they are fuzzy and pink, the limbs grow very fast and turn in all directions. it is not a dense tree. i planted it last fall when it was about 1 ft. tall and it is now 7 ft. tall and still growing and spreading.no berries/blooms

0

I wish I could identify your tree from your description, but without seeing it, I'd only be venturing a guess (Tiger eye Sumac???). If you could take a few pictures of the leaves and trunk and post them on a public website such as Flickr, then send us a link to the photos, I'm sure we can identify it for you. In the meantime, best wishes with your tree!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "NOID Daylily"