Small tomatoes - Knowledgebase Question

cornelius, No
Question by dreadnite
bought som e of tha as seen on tv tomatoes. supposed to grow from normal-grapefruit sized fruits. after a month the largest i have is about 2

0

Try as I may, I cannot find the exact type of tomato you are growing. The ad says Early Giant but there's no information other than the name. So, I can only guess that your mileage may vary in terms of producing grapefruit sized tomatoes. The sizes of tomatoes are controlled by genetics but also by the weather and the care the plants are given. Sounds like you are doing everything in your power to provide optimal growing conditions so about the only thing you can do at this point is to wait and see. Perhaps later in the season the tomatoes will reach their full potential. Hope so!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "NOID Daylily"