Golden Ash Tree Disease? - Knowledgebase Question

Littleton, Co
Question by kvtriplett
I planted a 12' Golden Ash tree 3 months ago. Watered regularly, it seemd to be doing fine. Last week I noticed the leaves curling and dark brown splotches on the leaves. The splotches have spread to almost all leaves now. Could my tree be diseased? What is the disease and how do I treat my Ash tree back to good health? He doesn't look too very good. I can send photos if needed. Please help. Kevin

0

Golden Ash trees are susceptible to all kinds of fungal diseases and that's what sounds like is happening with yours. Spraying isn't always practical, especially if the tree is fully involved in the disease so you may want to try a systemic or soil drench type fungicide. Be sure to apply according to label directions. Good luck with your tree!

Today's site banner is by EscondidoCal and is called "Dahlia & Water Hyacinth"