Type of Tree - response to Expert reply email to me from yesterday... - Knowledgebase Question

Fairfax, Vi
Question by wplandry14
We do have a small bird feeder above that area, so my thoughts are that a bird may have carried a seed without knowing. It may even be something from the bird seed mix - although I hope not!
I don't have a Flickr account, but do have a shutterfly account. I have no idea whether that is an option?

0

You should be able to share your phots with us with your Shutterfly account. Just post the pictures and then in a new question to this forum include the link to the photos. Check your account to see how to share photos, but usually if you just copy the address on the browser window and then paste it into the page on a new question, we should be able to follow the link. Give it a try and see what happens.

Today's site banner is by TsFlowers and is called "Brown Thrasher"