What is this plant - Knowledgebase Question

Old Bethpage, Ne
Question by Yvonovy
I have a plant in my garden, I do not know the name of it. It looks like it comes from the verbena or lantana family. I beleive it is an annual. Many tiny flowers make up the main flower, it is great in a hanging basket as it hangs down. I have a bright red plant and also a pink one that starts of dark pink, which gets lighter at it ages.

0

I can't really identify a plant without seeing it - or a photo of it. It does sound like a trailing verbena, but I can't be sure without seeing the plant. If you can take a photo of the plant and post the photo on one of the public websites such as Flickr or Shutterfly, then send us a link to the picture, we can access it and give you a positive identification. In the meantime, enjoy your plant!

Today's site banner is by TsFlowers and is called "Brown Thrasher"