How can I get rid of fleas as they seem to be terrible this year? - Knowledgebase Question

Charlotte, No
Question by runatural
My pom has never had fleas like this before can you tell what I can do? I used a granular product from Bayer and cannot tell a difference yet. HELP HELP HELP
Thanks so much for the help
Tamara Williams

0

Getting rid of fleas is a combination effort including treating pets to kill fleas on them as well as killing fleas outdoors and indoors with products that kill adults and contains a growth regulator that prevents eggs and larvae from developing. These must all be done together in order to shut down the cycle of the insects. The Bayer product is registered for use outdoors but you'll also need to treat indoors and treat your pom, as well. Some products to use indoors include Bio Flea Halt, and Fleatrol. It takes about 2 weeks before you will see results. Best wishes with your eradication project!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Fringe Tree"