which tree for me - Knowledgebase Question

diamond bar, Ca
Avatar for ggss158
Question by ggss158
Hi, Dear:
i am living in Los Angeles, there is deep slope in my back yard, land is sandy and lose, i want plan some trees the main trunk more than 10 feet tall, willn't block the view. the top likes umbrella, so i can build a wood patio. any suggestion what kind tree, will be very help, thanks lot wish you have a nice day.

Albizia (silk tree), Crape Myrtle, Majestic Beauty Indian Hawthorn, or Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor Tree) are all good choices for your gardening region. Camphor tree is evergreen and has a nice umbrella-like canopy. Hope these suggestions are helpful. For even more suggestions, here's a website connected with the organization "Million Trees for L.A" project and it contains color photos: http://www.ladwp.com/ladwp/cms...

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by JebobaTea and is called "Crocus Vernus"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.