New peach tree - Knowledgebase Question

Greensboro, No
Question by Itzyespin
this spring I planted a peach tree,it was doing o.k it had very little new growth and then the leaves start to bleach and the tender leaves are gone.How can I help it?Thanks.

0

I can't tell from your description whether your new peach tree is having trouble adjusting to its new home or if it is suffering from water stress. It's important to plant landscape trees and shrubs in well draining soils and to water them deeply once or twice a week during their first summer in the landscape. I'd just continue to water it deeply for the rest of the summer and then next spring you can feed it and put it on a regular watering schedule. I think by next spring the root system will be well established and you'll see lots of healthy new growth. Hope so!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "NOID Daylily"