PASSION FRUIT FLOWERING PLANT CARE TIPS - Knowledgebase Question

SEATAC, Wa
Question by LESLIEWIGGI
I bought 2 Passion Fruit Flowering Plants this year. 1 is doing great. 1 is dying. What can I do to get the 1 thats dying to grow, flower&be healthy? It was in direct sunlight. I moved it cuz it didn't like it. I water everyday. I have fertalized w/ miracle grow as directed. What else can I do?

0

Watering every day is excessive. When the soil remains too moist it drives out oxygen and essentially suffocates the roots. Try watering deeply once a week instead of once a day. In the Seattle area, passion flower vines need about 3 hours of sunshine a day. All day sunshine can burn the leaves. Now that you've moved the plant and fertilized, all you need to do is adjust your watering routine and your passion flower should recver. Hope it's soon!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Gizmo the Gremlin"