Terarrium Plants - Knowledgebase Question

Hugo, Mi
Question by rockyapm598
Where can I find good plants for terarriums?
I'm also looking to find Micro Mini Sinningia Pusilla plants, and charcoal for terarriums?

0

Since Micro Mini Sinningia Pusilla are hybrid plants, you won't find any seeds but you can purchase plants from online sources and sometimes from pet stores that sell aquarium equipment. Here's a website that might help: http://minisinningias.com/micr...

The best terrarium plants are those that are small and that grow slowly. Most of the smaller houseplants are suitable: Swedish ivy (Plectranthes australis), Bird Nest Sansevieria (Sansevieria trifasciata), Maidenhead spleenwort (Asplenium trichomanes), Irish moss, Miniature peperomia (Pilea depressa), Tahitian Bridal Veil
(Gibasis geniculata), and Partridge berry (Michella repens) are all low growing plants and should be readily available in your garden center.

Charcoal can be found in packages in the garden center or in a pet store near the aquarium equipment.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Blanket Flower Amber Wheels"