Thank you - Knowledgebase Question

Montclair, Ca
Question by lisguevara
I just want to say thank you for all of the help you have given me. This is my first year gardening and you have been a tremendous help. I feel that I get the best information from your team because your answers are specific to my zone, something I can't get from books (I look a lot at these, too). Once again, thank you.

0

Thank you for the compliment! We try hard to give specific advice and we try to be thorough - without boring you! I'm glad you like the service and that the information we send is helpful. Gardening is very addictive, as you've discovered. The good news is that most gardeners love to share their knowledge and experiences so ask questions of everyone you know who gardens and you'll end up with tons and tons of helpful advice. And, feel free to drop by here any time. One note about reference books - do you have a copy of Sunset Western Garden Book? If not, it's a good investment. The editors have divided the western states into lots of different growing zones by taking into consideration the elevation, proximity to bodies of water, etc. and their lists of recommended plants for specific gardening areas is terrific. I think you'll find it a reference that you'll consult time and time again. A new edition has just hit the bookshelves and I just noticed that my local Home Depot has the older editions on sale for just over five dollars. Check your local Home Depot or even a book store to see if you can find a bargain, too. Hope so! Happy Gardening!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "NOID Daylily"