tree stumps - Knowledgebase Question

Canastota, Ne
Avatar for femailbox196
Question by femailbox196
August 29, 2010
I have 5 tree stumps in my back yard. I was told that there is a liquid that would help rot them. What is the name of it?

Answer from NGA
August 29, 2010
There is a liquid that you can apply to the stumps after you drill holes in the stump. Stump-Out Tree Stump Remover is one product but there are several on the market so check out the offerings at your local garden center. It does hasten the rotting of the stump but it can still take years for it to decompose. If you want to plant in the area right away, you can hire someone to grind the stumps down for you.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Queen Ann's Lace"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.