Centipedes and Red Ants - Knowledgebase Question

Villa Rica, Ge
Question by barras1432
The cenipedesare eating my Water melons and Strawberries right when they are getting ready to pick. Red ants are eating my peaches.I have a (10000) bug that is diamond shape that killed my squash plants I asume. I want to get rid of these pest. I used seven dust and other ant killers. I put alot of time in my garden.
Thanks John

0

Sounds like you're having a terrible time with your garden! Permethrin is the oldest, and most common, of the pyrethroid insecticides. It is widely available and is sold under a large number of different brand names (Martin?s Vegetables Plus, Bonide Eight Vegetable, Fruit & Flower, and Hi-Yield Garden, Pet & Livestock Insect Control are three examples). Permethrin is labeled for use on many different vegetable crops and is effective against many beetle, bug, and caterpillar pests. Because it controls so many different insect pests and is labeled for use on most vegetables, this is probably one of the most useful insecticides for home vegetable gardeners to keep on hand. Good luck with your garden!

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Blanket Flower Amber Wheels"