Lawn - Knowledgebase Question

Bridge City, Te
Question by prospers990
I think because of the hot dry weather then too much rain there are places in my lawn that have died or has only weeds growing now. Is it a good idea to broadcast a weed and feed product? If yes, is there a certain type that needs to be used in the fall>

0

A weed and feed product will help control the weeds and also feed your lawn. There are several products available, but not all are safe to use on all types of lawn so be sure to choose the product that lists your lawn type as safe. And, always follow label directions for application rates and timing. If you have bermuda lawn, Ortho Weed-B-Gon Weed Killer For Lawns, Southern Ag Lawn Weed Killer with Trimec, Ace Spot Weed Killer, Ortho Basic Solutions Lawn Weed Killer, Bayer Advanced Southern Weed Killer for Lawns, and Vigoro Ultra Turf Weed and Feed are all safe for Bermuda.

If you have St. Augustine, your choices include Ortho? Weed-B-Gon Weed Killer for St. Augustine Lawns, or Scotts? Bonus S Weed and Feed for Southern Lawns are safe for St. Augustine.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "NOID Daylily"