Blue berry bush - Knowledgebase Question

Bridgewater, Ne
Question by boxer38z
hi i have plant it blueberry bush in my front yard 4 months ago. The plant remain the same didnt seem to grow anything i see the leave had been eating up by insect or some sort. The lable says 6 hrs of sun light need it for this plant but i think its only getting 3 hrs a day due to my house is surround it by big trees really not possible. what else could i do to ensure better growth?

0

Lack of sufficient sunshine will keep your blueberry bush from growing well and flowering as well as it might otherwise. If it's possible to move it to a sunnier spot in your landscape, you'll be rewarded with better growth. Fall is an excellent time to dig and transplant landscape trees and shrubs. Plants under stress due to poor growing conditions are more susceptible to insect and disease problems so moving your blueberry to a better spot in the garden should help reduce some of that stress and should result in fewer insect pests. Even planting it in a large container and moving it around the landscape as the sun shifts during the spring and summer months might help. Wish there were an easier solution!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "African Violet"